Ten Pin Bowling Covid-19 Guidelines
• A maximum 6 players only on each lane
• We will only have 4 lanes in operation – this is 50% of our capacity
• Please wear your own shoes. No open toe, flip flops or sliders will be permitted
• Family Groups/Bubbles Only
• Each lane has been allocated a set of ten pin bowling balls. Please keep your own. Please inform a member of staff if you need any help with the ten pin balls
• Each lane will be allocated its own bowling aid. Please only use your allocated aid
• If you require the lane bumpers/barrier please inform a member of staff and they can set up for you via our main till
• Please hand sanitize regularly via our hand sanitizer stations
• We have set regular cleaning intervals
• Drinks can be purchased via the café counter. Drinks must be consumed in your allocated lanes
• Only drinks purchased from the centre are permitted to consumed in our ten pin bowling alley
• Observe the 2 metre social distance rules throughout the building
Please help us help you stay safe.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Ten Pin bowling prices are as per price list displayed and include free shoe hire. Prices are reviewed in January of each year.
2. An adult is someone aged 18 years or older; a junior is someone aged 17 years or younger.
3. Children aged 10 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult of at least 18 years of age.
4. Party packages have their own terms and conditions which you should read before placing a booking.
5. Ten Pin shoes must be worn at all times when bowling. It is recommended that customers arrive 15 minutes prior to their booking time to allow for shoe exchange to take place.
6. Alcohol sales are restricted to anyone over the age of 18 years; proof of age may be asked for prior to serving.
7. No food or drink is permitted on the lanes during bowling. Drinks are permitted in the Ten Pin bowling seating area.
8. Health and safety rules and signage must be followed by customers at all times.
Do not cross the foul line, a warning noise sounds if you do.
Do not go down the lanes, they are very slippy and may cause injury if you fall
Ten Pin Bowling shoes must be worn at all times when bowling.
Take care with the bowling balls, they are very heavy and if dropped may cause harm.
Make sure you have a firm grip of the ball, in particular if you exchange hands.
Take care in the ball return and do not put your hand in the opening.
Take care on the ball rack that you don’t trap fingers.
If a ball gets stuck do not try to release or retrieve the ball; ask a member of staff who will do this for you.
If you spill any food or drink ask a member of staff who will clean this immediately to prevent the floor from being slippy.
9. Staff are first aid trained if you need assistance please ask.