Legal Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Sale
The Site allows the Customers of the Bowling Centers to make a reservation for some games and services available at the Centre. The reservation is effective only after full payment has been paid. The Centre does not sell products for children: if you are under 18 you can use the Site only with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Privacy and Security Policy:
The Centre will keep your personal information private and secure. When a Customer makes a reservation from the Site, they provide their name, e-mail address, credit card information, address, phone numbers and a password to the Bowling Centre. The Centre will use this information to process the orders, to keep the Customer updated on their orders and to personalise the shopping experience.
The Centre has reasonable security measures in place to protect the services it provides, but it cannot be responsible for the security of information in transit. However, communicating with the Centre by e-mail is not necessarily secure from interception and is subject to all of the risks of electronic communication. The Centre does not guarantee the security or confidentiality of transmissions. The Centre reserves the right to update or otherwise alter its security practices whenever considered necessary.
The Center values the relationship with its customers, if you are unable to attend your booking we will endeavour to book you on at an alternative day and time. If this is not possible no refund will be given.
If you have a complaint please speak to the Duty Manager on site or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ten Pin Bowling Centre Flint,
Jade Jones Pavilion Flint,
Earl Street, Flint,
Flintshire, North Wales. CH6 5ER.
Phone number 01352 704315
E-mail address email@example.com
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. The Ten Pin bowling prices are as per price list displayed and include free shoe hire. Prices are reviewed in January each year.
2. An adult is someone aged 18 years or older; a junior is someone aged 17 years or younger.
3. Children aged 11 years and under must be accompanied by an adult of at least 18 years of age.
4. Party packages have their own terms and conditions which you should read before placing a booking.
5. Ten Pin shoes must be worn at all times when bowling. It is recommended that customers arrive 15 minutes prior to their booking time to allow for shoe exchange to take place.
6. Alcohol sales are restricted to anyone over the age of 18 years; proof of age may be asked for prior to serving.
7. No food or drink is permitted on the lanes during bowling. Drinks are permitted in the Ten Pin bowling seating area.
8. Health and Safety rules and signage must be followed by customers at all times.
– do not cross the foul line, a warning noise sounds if you do
– do not go down the lanes, they are slippy and may cause injury if you fall
– Ten Pin bowling shoes must be worn at all times when bowling
– take care with the bowling balls, they are heavy and if dropped may cause harm
– make sure you have a firm grip of the ball, in particular if you exchange hands
– take care in the ball return and do not put your hand in the opening
– take care on the ball rack that you don’t trap fingers
– if a ball gets stuck do not try to release or retrieve the ball; ask a member of staff to do this for you
– if you spill any food or drink ask a member of staff who will clean this immediately to prevent the floor from being slippy
9. Staff are first aid trained if you need assistance please ask.
10. Monday night special is available to book in advance.
Party Information Terms & Conditions
1. The supervising adult is responsible for the bahaviour and general well being of all the children attending the party. It is recommended that one adult (18yrs+)supervisors 6 children.
2. The supervising adult will ensure that all the children attending the party comply with the health and safety rules and conditions of use for the Ten Pin Bowling. In particular the bowling balls that if incorrectly handled or dropped may cause damage to children. Any person bowling must not run down the lanes as they are very slippy.
3. A party area will be available for eating following the party this will normally be in the cafe or Ten Pin seating area.
4. The party includes 2 hours of bowling, party food and unlimited squash.
5. Completed food menu’s have to be back in 48 hours prior to booking.
6. If any children attending the party have any special dietry requirements, you need to contact the cafe 48 hours in advance of your booking on 01352 704315.
7. If any children attending the party use any medication or have any medical conditions, you are asked to notify the bowling staff on arrival.
8. The party cake is provided by the party organiser for presentation.
9. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
10. If you wish to add children to the booking contact bowling reception as soon as possible to check availability 01352 704315.
11. It is recommended that you arrive 15 minutes prior to party commencement time to exchange shoes and to order party food.
12. Confirmation and payment of this children’s party booking means that you have read and understood the above terms and conditions.
Conditions of Use
Use of Site Material:
The contents of this Site, such as text, graphics, images and other content (the “Site Material”) are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. QAMF authorizes You to view and download a single copy of the Site Material for your personal use. Unauthorized use of the Site Material violates copyright, trademark, and other laws. You agree to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Site Material on any copy You make of such material. You may not sell or modify our Site Material or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the Site Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. Use of the Site Material on any other web site or in a networked environment is prohibited.
Terms of services:
The main function of this Site is to connect You, the Bowling Center customers, to the Bowling Center’s servers using an Internet web session. This Site provides no other service: all the data are physically stored and managed on the Bowling Center’s servers, under its sole responsibility, and are never stored, even temporarily, on this Site.
User Name and Password:
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account with or without your knowledge. If you knowingly provide your login or password information to another party, your use of the Site may be suspended temporarily or terminated. You agree to immediately notify QAMF of any unauthorized use of your account or password or any other breath of security.
The names, marks and logos appearing on the Site or included in the Site Material are, unless otherwise noted, trademarks owned by or licensed to QAMF or an affiliated company. The use of these marks, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is prohibited.
Compliance With Laws:
You agree to comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, including without limitation, laws governing on line conduct and the unlawful export of software or technical data to restricted individuals or countries.
Communications With You:
QAMF may communicate with you via email regarding your use of the Site or Your submission of materials through the Site. You agree to receive emails from QAMF, or its designee, necessary for the normal functioning of the Site.
Limitation of Liability:
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT QAMF SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) UNDER ANY THEORY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
ALTHOUGH QAMF STRIVES FOR ACCURACY IN ALL ELEMENTS OF THE SITE MATERIAL, IT MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. QAMF MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE OR ABOUT THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USING THE SITE. YOU USE THE SITE AND ITS MATERIAL AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEB SITE AND ITS MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. QAMF, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALTHOUGH QAMF STRIVES TO PROVIDE THOROUGH AND ACCURATE MATERIALS ON ITS SITE, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS OR THE RESULTS USE OF THE WEB SITE OR SITE MATERIAL MAY HAVE ON YOUR BUSINESS.
This Site may contain links to web sites owned by third parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and are not an endorsement by QAMF of the contents on those other sites.
By using this Site, You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless QAMF, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal and accounting fees) that QAMF may become obligated to pay arising or resulting from your use of the Site Material or your breach of these Terms and Conditions. QAMF reserves the right to assume or participate, at your expense, in the investigation, settlement and defense of any such action or claim.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regard to the conflicts of laws rules thereof.
Information We Gather Automatically:
When You visit our Site, QAMF may automatically collect certain non-identifying information (“Non-identifying Information”) about You, such as your movement about the site or the pages on the site You visit most frequently, the type of browser or computer operating system You use, or the domain name of the Site from which You linked to QAMF. When You request pages from our server, our web server automatically collects some information about You, including your IP address. IP addresses are used by computers on the network to send the requested pages to You. In addition, QAMF may store small files on your computer’s hard drive as a “cookie” or similar type of file to track and target your interests. QAMF uses this Non-identifying Information internally, to help QAMF enhance the efficiency and usefulness of the Site and to improve customer service. If You object to this practice, please consult your browser’s documentation for instructions on erasing or blocking cookies.
Links to Third Party Sites:
QAMF has reasonable security measures in place to protect the services it provides, but QAMF cannot be responsible for the security of information in transit. When You communicate with QAMF by email, however, your communication is not necessarily secure from interception and is subject to all of the risks of electronic communication. QAMF does not guarantee the security or confidentiality of transmissions. QAMF reserves the right to update or otherwise alter our security practices if and when it seems appropriate.
All the data transmitted between the Site and the client web browsers are encrypted through the HTTPS protocol, with a SSL certificate (see the sign at the bottom of the page or follow the link ). If You are in doubt about the correctness of the HTTPS connection, please stop immediately to use this service and inform QAMF.
If You have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with QAMF, please feel free to contact QAMF at the following address:
QubicaAMF Worldwide, LLC
8100 AMF Drive
Mechanicsville, VA 23111
QubicaAMF Europe S.p.A.
Via della Croce Coperta, 15
40128 Bologna, Italy
Or feel free to contact QubicaAMF at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org