Dear Valued Customer
One of the main priorities for Aura is to support as many children as possible to achieve the life skill of being able to swim. We are delighted that by supporting your child to attend swimming lessons with Aura you are also enabling your child’s development with this skill.
Unfortunately, we have incurred significant increases in utility costs in the last twelve months with almost 20% increases in gas prices and 14% in electricity. Due to this, the price for swimming lessons will increase on 1 January 2020 to support the costs incurred for providing this valuable service. The cost of the monthly Direct Debit will increase from £19.50 to £20.00 from your January 2020 payment onwards.
Please Note: A technical fault has caused the increase to be charged by Direct Debit on 19 December. We sincerely apologise for this. The 50p credit will be made on the 19 January Direct Debit charge.
Paying by Direct Debit will remain the cheapest option to pay for your child’s lessons and ensures your child maintains their place in the programme at the end of each ten week course.
Please remember that to help with your child’s development, and to encourage swimming, every child who is enrolled on the Learn to Swim programme and pays via DD will be entitled to free swimming during any of the public swimming sessions at our pools in Buckley, Flint and Mold.
Aura believes that by providing this additional access to swimming your child will be encouraged and supported through the Learn to Swim programme to achieve their potential and reach the highest level possible in this essential skill.
No action is required from you to continue paying by Direct Debit and for your child to continue in lessons.
If you have any questions about this change, please call 01352 702437.
Finance and Commercial Manager
Aura Leisure & Libraries Ltd.
Deeside Leisure Centre
Chester Road West
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay by Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, Aura Leisure & Libraries Ltd will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Aura Leisure & Libraries Ltd to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by Aura Leisure & Libraries Ltd or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Aura Leisure & Libraries Ltd asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.