From the 1st October 2018 our Appointment booking policy will be changing.
Due to 32 Missed Appointments
In September alone.
We will be putting into place the following terms;
- 50% Deposit on all treatments 30 minutes or more.
(Payable upon booking)
- We will continue to take full payments for our packages.
- Any cancellations with less than 24 hour notice will not be refunded.
(Alternative dates can be offered at management discretion)
Afon Spa strives to provide a high level of service and we would like to thank all our clients for their understanding in this matter.
If you have any queries regarding any of the above, please request to speak with our Spa Team Leader.
- Full payment to be paid for all Spa package offers
- Full payment for booking with two or more treatments
- Full payment for one treatment above £40
- All treatments are subject to availability. To avoid disappointment please make your booking as far in advance as possible.
- We require 48 hours’ notice if you wish to cancel Spa Packages or a group booking, thereafter a 100% charge will be made.
- 24 hours’ notice of cancellation for single treatments, thereafter a 100% charge will be made.
- Afon Spa strives to provide a high level of service and we are happy to assist if you are unsatisfied with the service that was provided.
- Afon Spa cannot guarantee that a full refund will be issued on Treatments.
- If you have any queries then please request to speak with the Spa Manager.