Mold Fitness Suite is located on a dual use site with Mold Alun High School; the Fitness Suite is located at the rear end of the Leisure Centre. Our facility has under gone a £1.4 million redevelopment within the double storey building and includes an open plan fitness suite, 2 fitness studios and male and female changing rooms. The fitness suite hosts both fitness/cardiovascular equipment (e.g. treadmills and bikes) as well as fixed weighted equipment (e.g. leg press and chest press machines). We have everything you need for a full body workout!
- 25 pieces of Technogym Fitness/cardiovascular equipment
- 9 Fixed Technogym weight resistance machines
- Olympic Half Rack with Olympic bar
- A Dual Adjustable Pulley cable machine
- Kinesis One functionality cable resistance machine
- Arke, a functional training station
- Plus Dumbbells from 4kg-44kg
- Plus Fixed preloaded bars from 15kg – 30kg
- Origin Functional Rig including, monkey bars, pull up bar, battle rop and Dip attachment
- 21 Technogym Studio Bikes with console
We offer a variety of membership packages from direct debit, annual upfront payments or even pay as you go. You can cancel at any time as none of our memberships require a contract. All new members are required to go through a joining process which involves a blood pressure check as standard, with optional body composition analysis. After identifying your goals, our highly qualified instructors can tailor individual workout programmes for you and personally guide you through them with expert and safe instruction, followed by regular reviews as you progress and start to see results!
Monday to Friday 7am-10pm
Saturday and Sunday 8am-6pm
We also host a programme of 26 varied fitness Classes available to you day or night, appealing to all abilities.