Customers are required to pay for all ad hoc / single session bookings (e.g. booking a badminton court one evening) at the time the reservation is made.
A refund will not be granted for any cancelled booking unless a minimum of 24 hours notice is provided.
Customers are permitted to transfer their booking to an alternative time or venue with less than 24 hours notice (subject to availability).
To book and pay for single session activities via credit/debit card please visit the 'Book Online' area at the bottom of the page.
This type of booking is available to sports clubs and community groups that wish to reserve multiple sessions on the same day(s) and at the same time(s), week after week, throughout the year.
Customers are required to complete a booking form for their chosen leisure centre site. This includes details regarding the hirer’s contact details, the tariff charge, estimated numbers attending, layout of equipment and payment method.
- Gym Sessions
- Indoor Fitness Classes
- Outdoor Fitness Classes
- Zoom Fitness Classes
- Lane Swimming and 'Family Pod' Sessions
Please read the following information carefully prior to accessing the online booking system via the Book Online link below:
1. You must be a registered Aura card holder in order to make an online booking.
2. You will require a Personal PIN Number once you have registered in order to Login to our online booking system.
How do I obtain my Personal PIN Number?
• Email email@example.com or telephone 01352 704302 / 704316 (Mon - Fri, 8.30am -5pm) providing us with your Aura card number, date of birth, post code and a valid email address. The Aura card number begins ‘FLS’ or ‘ALL’ and is located underneath the bar code.
• Unfortunately, we are unable to provide your Personal PIN number without your Aura card number and a valid email address.
3. All online bookings MUST be paid for at the time of booking. Your booking will not be confirmed until payment is made.
4. Our online booking system runs in parallel with our front-of-house operation in each leisure centre. Customers are therefore advised to complete their online booking (including payment) within a time period of 20 minutes.
5. Customers are advised that should they confirm an online booking but do not subsequently make payment, the booking will remain on their Member Account as an unpaid debt until a time period of 20 minutes has lapsed. The booking will then be deleted.
6. Our online booking system is unable to meet customer preferences in relation to booked activities taking place on specific courts or pitches. For example, if you book a badminton court you will be allocated one of the four, five or eight badminton courts available at your chosen site. We are unable to guarantee that you will play on Court No.4 (should that be your preferred court).
7. All of our activities that are available to book online are for single sessions only. We are currently unable to offer any types of longer term memberships online.
8. Should you have any concerns about using our online booking system, either before or after making a booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01352 704302 / 704316 (Opening Hours: (Mon - Fri, 8.30am -5pm)
9. Parental consent is required for customers aged 12 years and under wishing to book and pay online. Parents are advised to contact email@example.com or telephone 01352 704302 / 704316 (Opening Hours: (Mon - Fri, 8.30am -5pm) should they wish to provide this consent.
10. Aura welcomes feedback from customers on the services it offers. If you have any general comments regarding the online booking system, or suggestions for improvement, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the accompanying ‘Screen Guide’ (see useful documents) prior to accessing the online booking system. If you are now ready to book online, please follow the link below to access the login screen and begin the booking process.
FOR REGULAR USERS OF ONLINE LEISURE BOOKINGS: As part of our plan to extend Aura’s digital services and online Fitness Classes programme, we have now changed the Customer Login Details to include an email address rather than the Member ID. If you are experiencing problems logging in and are uncertain whether we hold an up-to-date email address for you, please contact email@example.com or telephone 01352 704302 / 704316 to confirm.
Once logged in, please be sure to check your ‘Preferences’ in the ‘My Account’ section.
When selecting your Aura site / location, choose:
Jade Jones Pavilion – for Indoor and Outdoor on-site sessions
Mold Leisure Centre – for Indoor and Outdoor on-site sessions
Online Services – for Zoom classes you can access from your own home
Any money generated by our company Aura Leisure and Libraries Limited supports our non-profit organisation and mission. There is no commercial activity involved.