Dear Valued Customer
A Change to Your Ice Skating Direct Debit Payment
The price of our monthly ice skating subscriptions has remained the same for many years. Unfortunately, due to rising operating costs we are no longer able to maintain the price freeze on ice-related subscription charges. We have incurred significant increases in utility costs in the last twelve months with 20% increases in gas charges and 14% in electricity. Due to this, with effect from 19th January 2020 your monthly Direct Debit for an Ice + Patch Adult will increase from £32 to £36. This increase in price will bring the amount you pay each month in line with our new 2020 tariff.
Aura Leisure & Libraries is committed to sustaining and improving leisure facilities for its customers. To date we have invested over £3 million including the fitness suite at Mold Leisure Centre, the fitness suite and swimming pool changing rooms at Jade Jones Pavilion Flint, various projects at Deeside Leisure Centre and we are currently in the process of renovating Flint Library.
Please remember that Aura is a charitable organisation which operates for the benefit of local communities. As we are a ‘not-for-profit’ society, our funds are reinvested into facilities and services to improve the customer experience and to sustain and enhance the offer for future generations.
No action is required from you to continue paying by Direct Debit. If you have any questions about this change, please call 01352 702436.
Business Improvement & Performance Manager
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay by Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, Aura Leisure & Libraries Ltd will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Aura Leisure & Libraries Ltd to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by Aura Leisure & Libraries Ltd or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Aura Leisure & Libraries Ltd asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.