We have compiled together a few of our favourite memories from 2022.
From our gym members achieving amazing fitness goals, to welcoming new library members and seeing hundreds in attendance at our Fit, Fed and Read sessions, 2022 has been a wonderful year!
Here are 5 of our top highlights from 2022:
- Reopening of the Ice Arena and Skate Park at Deeside Leisure Centre
- Welcoming children into our libraries to become Gadgeteers in the 2022 Summer Reading Challenge
- The return of Fit, Fed and Read and seeing 5,500 families and young people attend across 40 sessions
- Fantastic inclusive and new swim services such as the introduction of hearing devices, and additional support sessions for children aged 4+: both with the aim of encouraging water confidence
- Being finalists and attending the Social Business Wales and the Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Reading Well for Teens Welsh Booklist Launch at Deeside Leisure Centre and Library
We would like to thank all those who have contributed to a wonderful year across Aura’s services. We look forward to 2023, where we will continue to support and create opportunities for improved well-being.