The law is changing, so everyone must opt-in before 25 May 2018 to receive text messages and emails from Aura Leisure & Libraries Ltd.
Customers who opt-in will be the first to know about:
- New classes and activities
- Available spaces in popular sessions
- Payment dates for courses
- Special offers and discounts
How do I update my personal details and marketing preferences for Aura’s leisure centres?
You will first need to obtain your Member ID and PIN Number by telephoning our Leisure team on 01352 702447 or by visiting one of our leisure centre reception desks.
- Visit www.aura.wales and select ‘Bookings and Promotions’ from the menu.
- Select ‘Online Bookings’ from the drop down menu.
- Select ‘BOOK ONLINE HERE’.
- Enter your Member ID and PIN Number.
- Once you are logged in, go to the ‘My Account’ section and choose from five option tabs:
• General Details
• Change PIN
• Address Details
• Additional Information
- In the ‘Preferences’ tab lie five media types by which Aura may wish to contact you: Email, Mail, SMS, Social Media and Telephone.
- Select your marketing preferences by clicking on the existing crosses (which mean you have currently opted-out). A click on a cross will turn it to a tick (meaning you have now opted-in) and vice versa.
- Once you have updated your personal preferences, please remember to save the changes.