Relief Library Assistant
Leisure, Libraries & Heritage Community Benefit Society
Working in all libraries across Flintshire
Opportunities to be placed on our Library Assistant Relief Worker Pool, now available
Salary: Grade C – SCP 14 £16,491 pro rata (£8.54 per hour)
Working hours offered will be between
Monday – Friday: 9.00a.m. – 7.00p.m. and Saturday a.m.
Flintshire’s Leisure, Libraries and Heritage Services, now known as “Aura”, are an Employee Owned Community Benefit Society (CBS) with a vision of “More People, More Active Minds and Bodies, More Often”.
Do you want to work in a dynamic and supportive team?
Are you someone who is:
- A good communicator – A real “people person”
- Able to care about customers;
- Enthusiastic and takes pride in everything you do;
- A problem solver, able to demonstrate initiative and ideas;
- Able to show good organisational skills;
- Looking for the opportunity to work on a flexible basis.
- Have a can-do attitude with a positive attitude to change
- Go the extra mile for our customers and stakeholders
- Enjoy working in a flexible way within a varied environment
- Take pride in a job well done and enjoy working within team
Could you deliver a quality and customer focused service in a busy environment, including working with schools, groups of adults and children during activities and events.
We are looking for individuals who have experience of working with and using I.T. applications, the ability to work under pressure and use their own initiative when responding to customer needs and demands.
If this sounds like you, then joining our relief worker pool where you have the opportunity to be offered work on an “as and when” basis to provide library services to the general public working in aura libraries across the county of Flintshire could be the opportunity you are looking for – and we want to hear from you!
CLOSING DATE :
For an informal discussion please contact: Paula Jones, Library Services Manager Business Support and Workforce Development Tel: 01352 704400
Due to the volume of applications received we are not always able to contact each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date you should assume that your application to join our relief worker pool has not been successful.