Aura is continuing to follow and closely monitor the guidance available from Public Health Wales, NHS Wales, Gov.uk, Flintshire County Council’s Occupational Health, ACAS and Community Leisure and have established a line of communication with Regional Emergency Planning to ensure our actions are part of a coordinated approach. Your health and safety is very important to us, and we have introduced some extra measures to help you access Library Services.
- We have extended the loan date on all items borrowed and currently on loan until 1st June 2020. We encourage you to keep hold of all items you check out and return in June.
- We have increased the number of items you are able to borrow from 20 to 40.
- Unfortunately we will not be able to satisfy requests for items that come from outside the local authority until further notice. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- You can manage your account online with your library membership and pin number.
- As a reminder, there is a wealth of information and services available 24/7 through our website www.aura.wales/libraries. We encourage people to use these services at this time.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time.