We have compiled together a few of our favourite memories from 2019 (though it was hard to choose just 5!).
From our gym members achieving amazing fitness goals, to welcoming new faces at our weekly Rhyme Time sessions hosted across Aura Libraries, 2019 has been a wonderful year!
Here are our top 5 highlights of 2019:
- Being named Social Enterprise of the Year and winner of the Consumer Facing Social Enterprise award at the Social Business Wales Awards 2019.
2. Welcoming 2,250 children into our libraries to take part in the Summer Reading Challenge.
3. Hosting our first ever Dementia Friendly Swimming Session in partnership with Dementia Friendly Mold, open to anyone in the community living with or affected by Dementia.
4. Travelling back in time for an extra special 1950’s and 60’s inspired Tea Dance hosted at Deeside Leisure Centre with over 70 guests.
5. Delivering our very own Aura Football Champions League Tournament with over 35 teams taking part.
We would like to thank all those who have contributed to a wonderful year across Aura’s services. We look forward to 2020, where we will continue to support and create opportunities for improved well-being.