Make 2019 the year to make a change and find your true potential!
Employability Workshop held on Tuesday 19th March from 1.00p.m – 6.00pm at Mold Library!
If you are taking your first steps into the jobs market, considering a change in career, or returning after a break in your employment, this event will offer something to suit everyone and allow you to recognise and make the most of your existing strengths and develop new skills for work.
This program will offer a hands on practical alternative to the traditional jobs fair, and provide you with the confidence to take the steps you need in the search for new employment and in your professional and personal development.
Our experts are waiting to help you reach your full potential, and everyone who attends this event will receive an invitation to attend a follow up session where you can meet key local employers and businesses with renewed confidence and purpose in the search for the ideal job.
Skills for Work
Employability workshop held on Tuesday 19th March from 1.00p.m – 6.00 p.m. at Mold Library
Drop in and talk to our advisors, they will work with you to answer your questions and give you practical tips and suggestions.
You can choose from any of our 6 key areas of focus:
- How to make your application stand out from the rest
- Why should employers select you – what are they looking for?
- What are the pitfalls to avoid?
- Practical hands on support with IT technology
- How to access online job sites and download application forms
- Leave with a quality C.V
- How to create perfect presentations
- How to get vital work experience and learn new skills
- Fill in those gaps in your employment profile
- What is available to you – where do you start?
- Make a difference to your community – give something back
- What are your strengths? We will help you understand what you have to offer employers
- ‘Coaching Couch’ with an executive coach
- How to sell yourself to employers
- What are your areas for development – we will help you understand these and show you what to do next.
Beat the Nerves
- Mindfulness sessions to relax and prepare yourself for an interview
- Simple tricks to aid your memory
- Gain focus and feel more confident
- What can you prepare – things you will definitely be asked
- How to make a good impression, make sure they remember you for the right reasons
- Interviewing 101 – the view from the other side of the table
We are committed to ensuring that everyone will leave feeling they have the tools to take the next step up into work and employment.
Get That Job
Use your new skills, experience and confidence to ‘Meet the Employer’ at this follow up event.
Follow Facebook to find out the date of the follow up event.
Once you have been given the right tools and support to take those important steps forward, we want to offer you the opportunity to meet potential employers and make the connections you need. You can build on your confidence, communication and networking skills and get on to the right path to employment.