This month, Aura Libraries are proudly taking part in BookTrust Cymru’s event: The Big Welsh Rhyme Time!
We are super excited to be hosting special ‘Big Welsh Rhyme Time’ sessions across the week of 26-30th November 2018.
The Big Welsh Rhyme Time is a celebration of music and rhyme and has been created for the benefit of children across Wales.
The sessions will be held during usual Rhyme Time hours and are as follows:
- Monday 26th November: 2.00pm at Deeside Library
- Tuesday 27th November: 10.30am at Buckley Library and Connah’s Quay Library
- Wednesday 28th November: 11.30am at Broughton Library and 2.00pm at Flint Library
- Thursday 29th November: 10.30am at Connah’s Quay Library and 2.00pm at Mold Library
- Friday 30th November: 10.00am at Holywell Library and 10.30am at Buckley Library
For taking part in The Big Welsh Rhyme Time, children will receive a special sticker and a certificate!
Contact your local library for any more information and make sure to use the hashtags: #BigWelshRhymeTime #AmserRhigwmMawrCymru
Follow @auracymru / @aurawales @LibFlintshire and @BookTrustCymru for updates!